Thursday, July 8, 2010

Matching Yellow Stripe Outfits

This skirt was supposed to be a really cute sundress. I spent all afternoon cutting, ruffling, measuring, and it looked like a prairie dress that I would use to churn butter. I even had bright ideas to turn it into some type of strapless dress, but I finally came to the realization that the most flattering outfit for my body are skirt and tank separates. At least I made a sad attempt to tie the two together by tying a scrap of material to my shoulder!



When I was taking these pictures, Parsnip looked at the dress, looked at the fabric scraps, then looked back at me. 10 minutes later, this is what happened:

Thanks to the freakish July gloom socal has been experiencing, Parsnip has been moping on the couch all week long. Despite wearing her sunny new yellow striped dress, she has taken back her throne and is currently watching reruns of Whose Wedding is it Anyway.

2 comments: