Monday, July 19, 2010

OC Doxies event at Muttropolis Fashion Island

Parsnip and I belong to a Dachshund meetup group called OC Doxies. My super talented pet photographer friend, Lou of Scratch and Sniff Photo is the organizer (more on her later, she deserves her own post!). All the cool dachshunds in Orange County come to our events! This month's event was at Muttropolis at Fashion Island. Naturally, we had to wear new outfits for such a fancy venue!

On our way to Muttropolis, we stopped by the Apple store to see if we could get our free bumpers. We left empty handed, but not without a photo op of Parsnip in front of a ridiculously large netflix envelope!

Muttropolis was SUPER accommodating. They had treat bags for every dachshund and cocktail weiners and wine for the 2-legged guests.

Parsnip had a great time meeting up with her doxie friends, and I had a wonderful time catching up with my pal Lou! (I was too busy pulling Parsnip out from under displays where she was eating falling snacks that I didn't have time to take any pics. Both of the pics from Muttropolis are courtesy of her!)

We love the OC Doxies group! If you have a dachshund and live in Orange County, you should DEFINITELY check it out!

(you can see my dachshund clip!)

No comments:

Post a Comment