Thursday, July 22, 2010

Parsnip's Icky Sticky Day


Seriously, Dog, WHO STEPS IN GUM?!

Parsnip and I brought lunch to the Hubs today and hung around the Irvine Spectrum to do some shopping. After I toted her around Forever 21 trying to decide which tank tops to buy, I figured it was Parsnip's turn to do some browsing of her own. She chose to check out the fire hydrants outside the store, and next thing I know, there's this big blue wad of gum on her paw! We headed over to the pet store and a nice lady wiped off the majority of it before we headed home.


She's smiling because her gum-stint cut our shopping spree short and she didn't have to go to Old Navy.

2 comments:

  1. These puppy outfits are so great. Your work is amazing. I'm a freelance clothing designer, but I've never ventured into the puppy realm. Great stuff!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too. My dog would have eaten the gum, not stepped in it. I have never heard of a dog stepping in gum! Love your pet outfits!

    ReplyDelete