Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dollar Store T-Shirt Matching Dresses


I will fully own that this is crazy-dog lady status. But I turned this:into...
this!

This was a relatively easy refashion made from 2 dollar store XL tee shirts. I cut a ruffle from one shirt and added it to the bottom of one shirt (or else this would so not be pre-school appropriate). I cut off the sleeves and neck, folded over the top, and essentially sewed up the sides to make a tube dress. I cut some more strips from the ruffle shirt and sewed them on where my undergarment straps tend to fall. Super easy-peasy and I didn't even have to hem anything under!

Since I found another shirt, Parsnip also got this:

I think her hair rosette is rather Aretha of her. Right after I snapped this picture, the Hubs came in the back gate and she promptly peed all over the back patio.

Here's an insider look on how the Hubs managed to get a decent picture of us in our matching outifts:
Treatsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment