Monday, June 28, 2010

Hey Guys, What's New!

When I started this blog, I had all good intentions of updating every single day with fun new pictures of Parsnip.

That lasted all of one week.

As an apology, here's a sneak peek of a brand new design!



Welcome Princess Daisy! Princess Daisy is a lesser known Princess in the world of Mario. She is sometimes romantically linked to Luigi and likes the colors yellow and orange.





This also rounds out the Mario Set in the shop:

I also found some time to make something for myself! For awhile, I was making things for myself every night, but I recently had a week and a half dry spell! Here's what I came up with tonight:It's the same general idea as the elephant skirt, but I tweaked the measurements so it wouldn't be so ghastly long and loose. I looooooove these skirts and automatically start twirling every time I put one on!


And because every post isn't completely without a Daily Parsnip:We decided that Parsnip has been such a good girl that we would get her her own iphone! Juuuuuust kidding :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your skirt!! Are these going to be for sale in the shop????? They should be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! I haven't quite figured out how sizing works, but I have some ideas up my sleeve! I have been selling locally to friends and family, though!

    ReplyDelete