Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We Love Metamorph Designs!



I don't know where or when Parsnip started doing this looking straight into the camera look, but I think it's so funny. I didn't want to put her in an outfit because I didn't want to distract from her tag! (so I promptly tied a silly bow around her head and called it a day.)

Aimee from Metamorph Designs made this custom tag for Parsnip over on etsy.Now there's a few reasons I love this design:
1) She let me pick everything from the text to the colors to match Parsnip's harness and leash
2) There was room enough to put all the information we needed, shy of Parsnip's social security number and her mother's maiden name
3) Let this next picture speak for itself:
THERE'S A PARSNIP ON THE BACK. How cool is that!

We love you, Metamorph Designs! Check out Aimee on her blog, on facebook, and in her etsy store!

1 comment: