Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Never Thought this Day would Come!

Today is a day to remember. YoungUrbanPuppy's etsy shop just reached over 100 sales! (cue trumpets, confetti blaster, and live-studio-audience)

Before the days of the etsy shop, I posted this picture on a pet message board asking if people would even be interested in Parsnip's new trenchcoat:



I got some great warm and fuzzy comments that really gave me the courage to try the whole etsy thing. Maybe it was this picture of Parsnip in her matching headband that put the outfit over the top:



When I opened the etsy shop about 7 months ago, I never really thought it would take off. But thanks to Parsnip's good looks and a willingness to give big puppy dog eyes in exchange for a bowl of milk, we somehow made it work!



So, THANK YOU everyone for allowing me to pay for our cell-phone bill by doing something I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment