Monday, June 14, 2010

Ringer Tanks Photoshoot



Ringer tanks are now up in the etsy shop! I love this new design. It's lightweight enough for summer and it fastens by velcro so it's easier to get finicky dogs to wear them. It is also unisex! I get requests all the time for more boys clothes, so your wish is my command! My favorite part about this design is that it comes with a matching Cowlie scarf for Doggy Moms. Now I don't have to be the only crazy dog lady walking around with matching outfits!

Now, I'll be the first to tell you. I am not a model. By any means. If I could have put the matching Cowlie scarf on the Hubs, I would have. So now, for your viewing pleasure, what really goes on during a YUP photoshoot:

okay, Hubs, how about a little warning!

Parsnip, look at the camera! Something spooked her so you can see her Koala vice-like grip on my arm.

So, this is the "I bite you" look?


Here, Parsnip, smell my big oversized smile.

Parsnip, however, had no problems remembering how to be the perfect model:


Today, Parsnip and I met the Hubs for lunch. Since we're on the never-ending quest to pinch every penny, I made pb&j and brought the strawberries we picked yesterday.

We sported our mint gray navy dresses for the occasion:



Parsnip was way too distracted by the Mets Mickey in the middle of the Irvine Spectrum to smile for the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment